Are you ready? It’s SVE’s 1st Annual PTA HAUNTING OF THE HALLS!
PARENTS & SPECIAL FRIENDS! WE NEED YOU!
What? We are asking each SVE family to donate 1-2 bags of Halloween candy for the event. Please send to school with your student by the end of Conferences – Thursday, October 18.
(Make it easier: Bring your donation when you attend your child’s conference!)
When? Haunting of the Halls will occur on Monday, October 29, from 6:30 – 7:30 pm (More info to come!)
How? We need volunteers for the actual event! Parents / Special Friends – you will DRESS UP in your BEST Halloween gear (please, nothing scary!) and will be assigned a doorway to decorate. You will hand out candy from your decorated space! PRIZES will be awarded for the BEST spaces!
- Volunteers will be responsible for bringing their OWN decorations/costumes.
- Set-Up / Decorating of the Doors will be between 4:30-6:15, Monday, October 29. The doors OPEN to our Trick-or-Treaters at 6:30! You will be responsible for cleaning your space at the end of the event as well.
- Candy will be provided to you from the donations received from SVE families!
- We also need volunteers to help run the event! Please see the link below!
- MORE DETAILS for volunteers to come!
To sign up to participate , please click here! https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080D48AFAD2FA0FE3-2018
Questions? Contact Brea Wadel: firstname.lastname@example.org